Basically how this whole thing started, I just wanted to see what a map of Boston’s famed ‘T’ subway would look like with a few new additions. All these years later you can now bring home the final version of my futureMBTA map.
Now for sale at society6, this beautiful full color futuristic system map imagines what Boston could look like in 50 years (you know, supposing money and politics are no issue!) The map is available as the following products:
- Fine art print on natural white, matte, ultra smooth, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free archival paper using an advanced digital dry ink method to ensure vibrant image quality. Custom trimmed with 1″ border for framing.
- Framed fine art print on natural white, matte, ultra smooth, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free archival paper using an advanced digital dry ink method to ensure vibrant image quality.
- Fine art print on bright white, fine poly-cotton blend, matte canvas using latest generation Epson archival inks. Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 1-1/2″ deep wood stretcher bars. Includes wall hanging hardware.
- iPhone Case: Protect your iPhone (fits all iPhone 4 and 4S versions) with a one-piece, impact resistant, flexible plastic hard case featuring an extremely slim profile. Simply snap the case onto your iPhone for solid protection and direct access to all device features.
- iPhone, iPad Skins and Laptop: Skins are thin, easy-to-remove, vinyl decals for customizing your device. Skins are made from a patented material that eliminates air bubbles and wrinkles for easy application.
Prints are available at my Society6 page, http://society6.com/vanshnookenraggen/
“Every time I look down at your map I think ‘Oh, I’ll just take the T there…’ but then I realize it isn’t real! We need to build it!” -Emily